The new iPhone reportedly drops in T minus 19 days!
The launch of the Apple‘s new and improved iPhone 8 (also referred to as the iPhone Edition or iPhone X) is nearing, which is sort of like the ending of an era and the beginning of a new one…
On September 12th the new mobile device will drop and forever change the course of smartphone history, according to multiple reports after a series of leaks. The Inquirer pieced together multiple sources from Mac4Ever, Business Insider, Digitimes and so many more to provide an extremely detailed rundown of what to expect with the iPhone 8.
The 10th anniversary Apple product is rumored to have many incredible features, but nothing is as exciting its potential to have wireless charging capabilities. Check out the rest of the prospected specs right here!
Rumored iPhone 8 Specs
– 5.8in 2.5D OLED edge-to-edge display
– New design with an “all-glass” construction
– 71 x 143 x 7.4mm
– Wireless charging support
– Apple A11 chip
– Rear-facing Touch ID sensor
– iOS 11 with improved Siri, P2P payments
– Face-scanning technology
– Vertical dual cameras on rear
– Support for LTE speeds up to 450 Mbps
Source: The Inquirer